Already have a Username/Password for Acta agriculturae Slovenica?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The authors warrant that the submission is original and it has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The consent of all the authors of this paper has been obtained for submitting the paper to the journal.
- The authors certify that proper citations to the previously reported work have been given and no data/tables/figures have been quoted verbatim from other publicatium without giving due acknowledgement and without the permission of the author(s).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format (.doc or .docx) and the text is written from left to right direction.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points. All original graphics are additional uploaded in a single ZIP file as supplement file.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The submission is proof-read and checked for language errors.
- For research involving human subjects or animals, the author(s) identifies the Committee approving the experiments and provide confirmation that all experiments conform to the relevant regulatory standards.
As of 2016, Acta Agriculturae Slovenica is published under the license CC BY-NC-ND 4.0.
Authors who publish in the journal Acta Agriculturae Slovenica agree to the following:
Authors retain copyrights and grant the journal Acta agriculturae Slovenica the right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. Everyone is free to copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format under the following terms: NonCommercial – you may not use the material for commercial purposes, NoDerivatives – you may not distribute the modified material (remix, transform, or build upon).
Prior to 2016, the sole copyright holder was the publisher: Biotechnical faculty, University of Ljubljana.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.